Thursday, August 30, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL!!

The kids started school August 6th, so they are a month into it now!!  I can't believe I have a 5th grader, 3rd grader, and a kindergartener.  I feel old!! Ben had a rough first week, but now is loving it.  Makenna is really enjoying being the big kid of the school and all of its perks.  Lexi, well she still hates school and I don't think that will ever change!!!  At least this year she has some good friends in her class, so that helps her stay motivated!!

Here they are all ready!!

 
 
My BIG BOY!!
 
Lexi Loo 3rd grade
 
Makenna- 5th grade
 
Daddy walked with us the first day!
 
And off they go- and yes I am crying big time while taking this picture!!
 
 
Makenna is back in soccer.  She is on the club team she made last year- so that means LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of soccer!!
 
Here is a bunch of her teammates waiting for their next game.  (we have had 2 tournaments in two weekends)
 
Being goofy!!
 
The first tournament we won first place!!

There goes Kenna..
 
 
 
Lexi is giving up soccer for now.  She has decided to go into dance.  She is taking Triple Threat (singing, acting, and dancing), hip hop, and ballet.  I really hope this will be her thing!!!
 
 
Makenna convinced us to let her take just ballet.   So here she is striking her pose. (Ben starts soccer next week so I will have pictures of him then!)
 


No comments: