Ellie
Uncle Todd and Aunt Alison got to come for a little while. We LOVED having them here!
Lexi making Todd strike a pose
Uncle Bruce came to visit us too. But we don't have any pictures of that :( Thank your for coming though we really enjoyed it!
About a month ago the me, Lexi, and Ben all participated in a race. I did the 5k. Ben and Lexi did the kids dash. I had my post college best, so I was excited and actually finished first in my age division. Lexi ran as fast as she could and did great. Ben was hilarious, he was all ready, told us he was going to run fast like Spiderman. The race started he took off, he went about 50 of the 100 yards and realized he was far from Steven and me. I was at the finish, Steve was at the start. He then turned around crying back to Steve. He did finish the race. Makenna opted not to race, he age group had to do a mile and it was 94 out and she thought it was way too hot for that (don't blame her- it was WAY too hot!)
Daddy getting Benny ready for his 1st race
Lexi, Ben, and Ben's BFF Nathan all ready to run
Ben showing you his "guns"
They are ready for the start
Lexi is "booking" (that is what our kids say when they are running fast)!
Ben walking it in and a little upset
We showed him the end and he took off!
Lex and her medal
Ben trying to figure out what just happened
Me and my babies all hot and sweaty after our races!
We FINALLY have some family pictures. They were taken by my friend. Sara. She did a wonderful job!! Now I just need to develop them :)
OF COURSE- they had to pose. Ben is thinking, "my sister's are weird!"
Lexi's kindergarten class went strawberry picking for their field trip recently. (Once again about a month ago- I really need to update this more!) Ben and I went along. We liked it so much we went back the next weekend to pick more strawberries :)
Lexi's field trip
Here are my kids and Lauren ready to pick more strawberries
These strawberries were delicious!!
I just like this picture of Ben and his other best friend Isaiah. They are exactly the same age and LOVE spiderman!!






































No comments:
Post a Comment