First of all, back in February, Makenna had a concert at school. She did a great job. One her friends, that is a boy (she told me I CANNOT say boyfriend), said she looked "dashing." You should have seen how red she turned!! So cute!
Here she is waiting for it to start!
Makenna and Myranda- these two love each other!!
The 2nd grade
Here is one of the songs they sang- sorry about the head in the middle, of course the tallest man set up front!!
Basketball and cheerleading ended and soccer started. Both girls were sad to see their sport end but were happy to start soccer again!
Makenna striking a basketball pose with her new basketball medal!
Go get it Lexi!!
Ready for the kick off
Ben entertaining himself
Makenna trying to trap the ball
Taking it away!!
Ben still trying to entertain himself!
Benny got his first haircut by a professional. As you can see he wasn't too happy, but it looks great!
Look at those tears!
I ran a St. Patty's Day 8k last weekend. I got a great time! Lexi also got to run her first race. Here she is running fast. As she said "I almost got first, so I will just say I was almost first!" I was running while the race happened, and Steve said she got second!
She is ready to go!
Running fast Lexi!!
The girls both lost teeth last night. Makenna lost one on top and Lexi lost her first two teeth!!! Here they are during the process!!
At first we tried the shut the door method- no luck!
Then she decided to try
Then she asked me. I love this picture. Do you think she is scared????
One gone
2 gone!!
Makenna's front tooth gone. It drives her nuts though! She says she can't talk right and tomorrow she has to give a report on Abraham Lincoln in front of her class!!
Lexi's "dough" from the tooth fairy. The tooth fairy always gives a special amount for the first tooth!
My toothless girls!






















No comments:
Post a Comment