Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

The kids and I want to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day!!!  We hope you are all having a fun relaxing day. 
My Little Valentines!
 
 A not happy Lexi ready for school, they wanted to wear their valentines clothes for their valentines parties at school!
  


Here are some pictures of the last snow event we had.  2 snowstorms in a row- that is exciting for us!!
The girls ready to play
 
 Lexi is ALWAYS eating snow!
  
Kenna starting to roll her snowball to make a snowman
  
Lexi rolling her ball, yet again with snow in her mouth!
  
 Snowbunny
  
She told me I had to take a picture of her since I took one of Kenna
  
Benny rolling the head for the snowman, for some reason that day he only wanted to wear his Santa Claus hat!
  
 Daddy starting to put it together!
  
Ben waiting his turn to put the snowman's head on!
  
The finish project!  Lexi wanted it to be a snowwoman with jewels :)
  


No comments: