Snow and the game day flag
Lexi and Hailey going down the hill
Kenna and Skylar
Ben loving the snow
My Neighborhood on the hill sledding
Ben and his best friend Nathan
Ben and Luke being Bowl Heads
Ben and Luke making pancakes for us!
Lexi changing her first diaper
Smile!
Last Saturday night the girls got to go to their First Father Daughter Dance. They were so excited to get dressed up, put on a little makeup, and go dancing with their Daddy. Steven bought them both necklaces that said "Daddy's Girl" on it. They both said they really want to do another one!
The girls getting their necklaces
My girls
All Ready
Here is Makenna and Lexi, Skylar, and Eric at their table
dancing
Yesterday, Steven, Makenna, and I all got to run the Run for the Roses Race. Steven I entered as a couple and they combined our time. We got 2nd place. It was so fun to do because Steven and I haven't been able to run a race together in a long time. We were so lucky to have a great friend watch all of our kids so we could run. Makenna also ran 1/4 mile race for kids. She got 5th place, and was very happy to receive her medal and rose.
The girls and I ready for a race
Eric watched our kids for us and his kids. He did some Daddy Daycare
Makenna asked if she could take pictures of us running and she wanted to make sure I posted her work on the blog. She did really good with the pictures! So here they are- Steven heading into the finishline
Me heading into the finish
Ken and Sky ready for their race
She's running in for the big finish
All the ladies nice and sweaty after our race
Steven and I getting our award
What has Ben been doing? Being Spider Man! Just a couple of snap shots of my crazy boy!
Ben is constantly wearing his Spider Man hat. I eat lunch with Spider Man almost everyday. Spider Man is always shotting webs at my food.
One day I came downstairs to find Benny looking like this (see below). When I asked him what he was doing He said he couldn't find his Spider Man hat so he got his underwear out. He walked around all day with his underwear on his head!
He also got a new Spider Man shirt from Kathy. He makes me wash it so he can wear it frequently.
Ben at the race, he was busy eating all the good food they had out for the runners. He told me I could run a race again because the race had lots of yummy snacks!!

































No comments:
Post a Comment