Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's reading this. I am enjoying a wonderful day of being pampered by my husband and children. This morning I woke up to breakfast in bed and some gifts. I got a new tele-converter lens and a flash for my camera. I took a couple of pictures with it today and can't wait to use it more!!! Here are the girls that I experimented with...



The girls also made me a cake- all by themselves!!!! Here they are cooking up a storm!!

Benjamin's contribution
The girls reward
To my own mother- you are the greatest!! I have learned so much from you and I can only hope to be half the mom you are. I miss you so much and I love you!!

On Saturday, I was invited to Mother's Day Tea at the church we attend. Our neighbor Jill was our host. Every table had a host and they decorated each table. There were so many interesting ideas and it was sooo beautiful inside the church.
Here is Hannah (Jill's daughter) and the girls...

Jill and HannahHere is the table that Jill decorated

Me and the girls ready for our lunch.
The kids plates were amazing!!! Ham sandwiches cut out in dresses, high heel jello and all the delicious chocolate...
Dessert was so "lots of fancy" according to Lexi. Their was cupcakes, chocolate purses, chocolate high heels, chocolate bonnets, and oreos!! Lexi ate all of it plus Hannah's cupcake (I wish I had her metabolism)!!!
Can you tell by her face that she had some chocolate??

No comments: