Here is my and Kathy in PA. She joined me there for the wedding of my long time friend Stephannie! It was so much fun and it was great to see both of them!! (Plus I had 3 days with no kids- didn't know what to do with myself!!)
Here is Lexi waiting for our downtown production of Hairspray!! Nana and Grandpa came before this play, but I forgot to get my camera out!
The girls started school the 1st week of August.
Lexi- 2nd grade
Makenna- 4th grade
Never having a summer off (because we always had year around) they were so ready to be back!! I was ready for school to start too :) :) :) :) :)
Benny's first sport: soccer! Here he is ready for his 1st practice showing you his guns!
Ben started all day pre-k! He has been very attached since all of the changes in our life. I am hoping this makes him comfortable again! He is doing so well and her really likes his teachers!
Makenna turned 9!! Her birthday was at the beginning of this month. She couldn't wait for it!
Goofballs
Nana and Grandpa got her a Just Like me American girl doll!
Lexi decided she made a better American Girl doll!
Here she is opening her last present, we FINALLY got her tickets to see Taylor Swift! She was so surprised! We go in November for that!
We got her American Girl doll a braces set! Makenna is going to be getting braces soon. Next week is the expander and then as soon as her mouth adjusts slightly (2-4 months) the braces will go on! She is excited and wants green braces!
Here she is with "Ellie" her birthday cake
I hope her wishes come true!
Our First soccer games were about 3 weeks ago! Here is Ben giving me the "I Love You" sign in the middle of the game
Here he is chasing his teammate. Ben is going to need some work, but he is getting better!
Goofballs again!
Makenna thinking about how to go around
My soccer players!
Size advantage?? Yep they are the same age but it doesn't stop her! She had 3 goals in this game!
Lexi actually scored on this drive!
Lexi getting pushed down!
Lexi started gymnastics and loves it! She likes the challenge and works hard at it. Since then Makenna has joined, but I don't have pictures of her. I will do that next time!
Round off help!
Paige, Harper, and Lexi. These 3 girls all live on the same street, are in 2nd grade, and take gymnastics in the same class!
Yep- goofing off again. He likes to make Daddy hop!
My girls love Shake it Up, here they are trying to be the 2 lead characters in it- Cece and Rocky
So hopefully I can go back to my once a month blogging. I will try!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment