Here they are getting ready for their first plane ride- I must say they were GREAT on it!
Daddy and his little man dressed up for the first formal night
Here we are at out dinner table for the week
Our GIGANTIC cruise ship!
Here are the girls on a catamaran in Barbados. Love Lexi's punch mustache and Kenna's "I'm cool" HUGE sunglasses!
In Barbados we got to swim with sea turtles, they would come right up to you and this kind of scared the girls more then anything!
Here are the Pitons in St Lucia. Fair warning for anyone who wants to travel here- it is full of the scariest roads ever with even scarier drivers. I am thankful I made it to our locations alive!!! :)
Here is an old slave house from the 1700's on a cocoa plantation
Lexi trying fresh coconut, she LOVED it!
Me and my girls
Benny bought a shirt to be just like his Daddy!
The girls running on a beautiful beach in Antigua!
The water was so blue, it was amazing!
Lexi swimming out far in the ocean, it was so calm there she would just swim and swim!
Every night when we got back from dinner, we had an animal surprise. It was a bat on this night.
Everyday before dinner, we would all catch up in Lynn and Mark's suite. We would all talk about our adventures for the day.
Benny fell in love with this hat and liked to wear it everywhere!
Here are the kids eating breakfast. Every morning Ben would eat 4-5 tops of a chocolate doughnut! (Oh well he was on vacation, right??)
Here is the kids with their Grandpa in a mote around a 1600's plantation home in St. Croix
Here they are at a school desk from the 1700's
Here they are in a bath from the 1700's made of stone- not sure if they were supposed to be in it but there was no sign saying not to!
Here is Lynn, Steve, and the kids in front of the windmill that used to help process the sugar cane.
Kenna and her horses
Here is everyone in the storage room for Cruzan Rum.
Me and the kids in front of a giant cactus! I love this picture because it is my family. Makenna is being the responsible one and posing appropriately, Lexi bored out of her mind and posing because she has too but making sure her shoulders are slouched to prove she didn't want to, and the Benny just being a mess off!
Lexi telling me this is where she wants to be married!
Our cruise ship again
The kids and their grandparents!
Me and my hubby!
My crazy family! :) I do love them!
Here is everyone on their last night, with our waiters. We really had an amazing time! We got to do so many things we never thought we would have a chance to do. The kids went on a pirate ship with their grandparents, and Lexi actually walked the plank! Steven and I got to zip line. We saw some beautiful scenery and we got to catch up with family we don't get to see enough.
Did I mention Ben is a mess off, here is getting in the way of picture I am trying to take of Lexi!
Ben has been in preschool and is enjoying it! Here he is at his first Valentines party.
We may see him as a mess off and our trouble maker but at school he behaves all the time and has yet to get in trouble. Here he is with a special note from his teacher.
I had to read it several times, the first part says- "always being a good listener." I asked his teacher if she got her kids confused. I am actually very proud of his behavior at school and he has learned so much!
We are still hoping our house will be purchased soon. Anyone know any investors, who for some reason would like a property in NC??? Luckily, we have had more showings and now we just have to wait for someone to actually buy it.

































No comments:
Post a Comment