Once again, I took a long break between posts so here come the pictures!!!!!
My big girl is now 8 years old!!! Where do the years go???? She had a little sleep over. Here is her 8 year old close up!!
 |
| Horses from Ben |
 |
| Our standard pose in front of her presents |
 |
| The girls we had over for the sleepover. Myranda, Skylar, and Megan |
Opening some presents from the sleepover
 |
| In one of her new birthday outfits |
 |
| He tiered cake with her favorite things- dogs, horses, guitars, music, and herself :) |
 |
| Make a wish |
 |
| Ben decided to be a personal escort for all the girls |
 |
| BFF's |
 |
| BFF's with matching outfits |
 |
| Grammy and Poppa came over the next week and got Kenna a new sparkly dress |
 |
| And a snuggy- something Kenna has asked for FOREVER!!! |
Here is Makenna and Steven at the season opener Duke Football game. They both had a GREAT time!!
Here are some pictures of Lexi playing soccer. Our little team is doing great. Lexi has thrived with just girls to play against. Hopefully next time I will have pictures of Kenna too!!
I had my big triathlon this week. 1 mile swim, 12 mile bike, 3.1 mile run. I did better than I expected. I finished 5th in my age group and 16th overall for the women. I places 155 out of 1500 men and women!!! Here is my bike all ready for me to get too!
Steve was supposed to take pictures of the tri, he got the one of my bike, one of shoes, and one of my rear end. He was too busy taking pictures of the wild chicken they found :) (on his defense he said everytime he saw me he would cheer and forget to take a picture!)
Here is me and my fam after my race!!!
After the race we went to the beach!! It was a beautiful.The kids really enjoyed themselves!! Here they with tattoos from Miss Jill :)
 |
| Ben said his was skateboarding |
 |
| Kenna jumping the waves |
 |
| Lexi jumping the waves |
 |
| Ben happy to be in the water! |
 |
| My hubby!!! |
 |
| The girls |
 |
| My babies |
When we got home we came home to a decorated house. Thank you Jill and Cyndy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment