Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Duke, Last soccer game, and group picture

Last week, Steven won an AMAZING set of tickets to a Duke Basketball game.  We were 6 rows away form the team and Coach K.  Bill Cower was 2 rows down from us.  It was amazing.  We are crazy Duke fans, so you can't imagine how exciting it was for us.  We also got to go to their sports hall of fame and to a press conference with Coach K.  I thought Steve was going to die, he was so excited!!!

Here is Steven in front of some amazing Duke Athletes trophy (Reddick, Battier, Latner..)



National Championship Trophies
 
Cool trophies 



Bill Cower


COACH K

The starting 5
 
My man Jon Scheyer
 
Nolan Smith
 
Kyle Singler
 
The press conference (we were so close to him!!)
 


The girls had their last soccer game.  Lexi's team won.  She did AWESOME!! She really has started becoming aggressive and her coach told everyone he can't believe how much she has improved.  Makenna's team lost, but she really played some awesome defense.  They didn't score when she was back there.
Lexi pushing them out of the way


Running for it
 
Playing attempting to pay attention to Defense
 
Makenna throwing it in.  I would LOVE to show you more pictures of her game but I was helping coach and Steven was "taking" pictures.  He took a whopping 1 picture.  Thanks Steven!!
 

Ben still loves doing whatever Daddy is doing.  Here is some pictures of him helping Steven fix the weather strip on our door.


 
Look at those baby blues
 

I had a really nice idea for our Christmas pictures this year.  I wanted the kids in their Christmas PJ's in front of the fire.  I thought it would be a nice, warm, comfy picture.  Well, my kids of course did not agree...
Nice faces 

Ben decided he was spiderman and would crawl away
 
Then I asked him to sit on his sisters and smile
 
He then discovered it was cool to smash Lexi's face into the ground
 
Hey- why not Makenna's now
 
Why do one of their heads when you can do both????
 
I asked them nicely to sit close together and this is what I got
 
I gave up!

I love my little ones with ALL my heart!!!

No comments: