Monday, March 9, 2009

Meet Duke!

Well here is our newest family member. His name is Duke (named by Makenna) and is a 10 week old beagle. He weighs a whopping 3.9 pounds!!! Makenna has wanted a dog so bad and has worked hard to get her Daddy to finally give in and get one. He is a sweet cuddly little guy.




Well last Monday we got 3 inches of snow and once again EVERYTHING was shut down but...
by Saturday it was 80 and we got some yard work done. We have this awful looking thing out front we tackled this weekend. It looks so much better now, but here is everyone getting out to help tear it down (when it is completely done I will have to post the pictures!)

Ben even helped rake up some dirt.
Makenna helped shovel some dirt....
And Lexi- well she is a princess- I don't know what she was doing. All I know there was a helmet, no bike, a chalk bucket, and berries involved.

These are the sweetest fingers in the world (every time I tell Benjamin I love him I say it and show him the "I love you" sign. Now he tells me "I love you" and makes his version of the "I love you sign." It makes my heart melt!!!