Saturday, November 15, 2008

Putting on Makeup

Makenna is on track-out these next 4 weeks and the girls have been busy playing together. Yesterday they asked me if they could put makeup on each other. I just thought they looked cute. (Good thing they will get LOTS of practice before I ever let them out of the house with make up on!!)

Lexi making her sister beautiful...

Lexi put on her own makeup


If you look closely at Benjamin's hands, he has slowly taken the girls eye shadow brush, brush, and nail polish. He took them and then told me "cheese" so I would take a picture of him. He is always harassing them!
The finished result...aren't they beautiful :) :) :) (well at least they think they are!)



Benjamin is in LOVE with playing basketball. Every time he makes it he likes to do this roll. Makenna has called it his "fade away." That is what Ben calls it too, but I think it is more like his victory roll.

2 comments:

lisaqshay said...

Adorable! Traci, they're getting so big...especially Ben! 4 weeks of track out? Wow! you have to be pretty clever in getting ready for Christmas, huh?

The Kulzer's said...

I have been trying to slowly buy things without anyone noticing. Are you guys doing anything big for Christmas? How is the family doing?