Just a side note- I posted a poll on the side of this blog. Don't worry I can't see who votes for who, and I am not going to vote- I just curious to see who all of you are voting for!
Benjamin trying to stay dry at the games.
One of the trunks at trunk-or-treating
Me and the girls
These beautiful pictures (and the one above) were taken by my friend Sara. She did a GREAT job!
Here is Lexi the Cat.
Makenna is "Tess" from the movie "Camp Rock"
I LOVE this picture. It is my girls, Makenna is sassy and Lexi is being silly.

Ben would not cooperate very well, but at least Sara got a couple of him not crying.
Here are my kids and Sara's kids (Cole, Cade, and Casey) as you can see this was shortly before Daddy came to take Ben home.
Here I am in front of the gorgeous restaurant that sponsored the 5k. It was built in the early 1800's. 
Here we are with Sara's husband and daughter right before the race.
![]() |
| From The Kulzer Family |
Audrey, Deb, Me, an, Sara after the race.
![]() |
| From The Kulzer Family |
Harley Chicks at the Fall Festival
Ben trying to figure out what is in a pumpkin.
Benjamin didn't have to much to do with the pumpkin carving but LOVED it when it had a face. Lexi said her pumpkin was said because it bit its tongue and was bleeding (I never know what she will come up with), and Makenna said that she made a kitty pumpkin for Ben.


5 comments:
Wow! Tracy, I loooove the new look of your blog. It's fabulous! I know you had told me about those templates before. I suppose I'll have to check them out.
Anyway...love all the pics you posted. They're so terrific! and scrapable, I must say. Looks like you're enjoying fall. I just found out you live near sara and corey. sooo cool! we've really enjoying playing ball with them! you, me and sara are in much need of a scrap day...here, at my place. i'll work on that. is soccer over soon? we'll pick a sat. soon, kay?
got distracted last time with the boys and the thots of scrapping and forgot to say this:
YOU ARE AMAZING, GIRL! running in a race. i can't even imagine having the ability to do that! wahoo!!! pat yourself on the back. good job.
you too, Sara. ;)
Thanks!! Sara tooke the pictures of my kids and the ones of the race. She does a GREAT job!! We definitely have to scrap, I know Sara said she has some she needs to do and I have some I have to get to. Soccer is done Nov 8. I am always available anytime in the afternoon.
The templates for the blog are so easy to use and it doesn't mess up anything you have on the blog- which I love!!
Sara has encouraged me to start racing again and I love it!! She also is is getting me excited about running a triathlon again. You should do it too!!
WHAT???!!!! ME? no girl. running is not for me and triatholon's DEFINITELY are NOT for me. No interest there whatsoever. but i loove to hear about other people doing it. I can take great joy in your triumphs...just don't ask me to do it. heh heh!
Looks like your kids had a GREAT time with the pumpkins. We're going to tackle that tonight. :-) Wish me luck!!
And...thanks for showing off the pictures! :-)
Lisa, you're TOO funny! You should definitely join us!! Turkey trot on Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment