The first day of camp was Cinderella day.

Lexi said sometimes Princess' have curly hair, so on this day we put sponge rollers in her hair and this was the result.

The camp had a performance for us at the end

Benny thought, "Wow, this is boring, let me pick my nose."
Here is Lexi with all the crafts she made

Benjamin decided that he really hated dance camp. I always would feed him and then run to pick up Lexi. One day he decided to be his evil self. I had set him down with yogurt (mind you he normally does really well with it) and I went upstairs to ready myself. While I was up there I heard the "evil laugh". I came down as soon as I heard it because I know when I hear that laugh it doesn't normally end up good. So when I came down stairs when I saw this...
I asked him what was he doing and he proceeded to scoop up a handful of yogurt and splat it on his head like this...
Needless to say, he made me a little late.
Tomorrow Steven and I will celebrate our 7 year anniversary. I can't believe it! We have done so much in 7 years and it all seems like a whirlwind. We have definitely struggled but we also have succeeded. I love my husband so much and all that he does for me and my family. He has given me the my my dreams of staying home and raising my children, and wonderful house, and a loving man. I do have to say it took him awhile to get it right, but now he has it and I wouldn't change it for the world!! If you get a chance check out the link to the song on the right hand side of the page (I made it the first thing on the right and you just have to click out the play button). It explains our relationship! I love you Steven! Happy Anniversary!
No comments:
Post a Comment