We have thought for a while that our house needs a punch of color. I wanted a red door, but it wasn't until my friend Kathy suggested it that Steve decided he liked the idea too (THANKS Kathy!!). So we went for it.
Before
Hey Can We Help??
After
We have had a side table for about 2 years now, that just needed a lot of help. FINALLY, Steven has accomplished sprucing it up!
Before..
Daddy's 3 little helpers

The results:
Steven also got to work painting our MB:

Makenna helping out..

We also had a couple of sparklers the night of the fourth of July. Benjamin was in awe of them. He kept asking for more and more. The girls got to stay up later to do their sparklers. After we were done, we walked around and looked at all the other fireworks going off.

Just some extra pictures..
Lexi and her flowers
Benjamin has finally decided to like books. He comes to you and makes the book sign and then goes and gets you some books. We were busy doing touch-up painting this morning and when I found him this is what I saw...
3 comments:
Love the red door! If you woulda asked me, i'd have told you the same thing. tell the hubby, he did a good job...and this coming from a painter's wife even.
Thanks for the compliment Lisa. I am DONE with painting for a while. it is my least favorite home improvement project.
LOL!
Post a Comment