Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What we have been up to

I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I'd let everyone know what we have been doing. Makenna just started school back up again. It is her last nine weeks. I can't believe she is almost done with kindergarten. She more than ready to be done, and I am not ready to let her get bigger :) Lexi has informed me, "It is nice when Makenna is at school, there is no one here to be mean to me. (pause) Except when you yell at me Mom." Thank you Lexi, for pointing out one of my many faults. Benjamin has started to let go of things when he stands. He is making progress. I am really ready for him to walk, it makes going to the park difficult when 2 run and 1 crawls. Steven and I actually got to go on a date. That is a very rare occurence here and it felt so wonderful!! Here are some recent pictures..
The Zoo
Here is Makenna taking pictures of the Buffalo




Odds and Ends...
When you ask Ben "Where's your nose?" He replies by picking his :)

Kenna has been playing soccer. Last week she dribbled down the field and scored. She was so proud of herself.

Benjamin being a goof when I am trying take a nice 1 year old picture of him.

Sisters

Makenna all dressed up for her dance pictures

Lexi striking a pose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lexi has informed me, "It is nice when Makenna is at school, there is no one here to be mean to me. (pause) Except when you yell at me Mom."

HAHAHA! That's too funny! Reminds of when I was driving a babysitter home during the afternoon. I looked in the rearview mirror at the boys and stupidly asked, "Leanna's fun isn't she?" Elijah's reply, "Yeah, she's fun. How come you don't play with us, Mom?"

Sigh...