Saturday, January 12, 2008

What has been going on lately

Benjamin just went to his nine month check up and everything was okay but his weight. He has lost 2 pounds since his 6 month visit and the doctor is a little concerned. He went from being in the 95th percentile of weight to the 10th percentile. He even grew 2 inches and is in the 90th percentile for height. We have to go back in a month to see if he has gained his weight back and if not we are going to have to look into it further. Hopefully he will gain it back, I am praying hard that he will and we would love any other prayers for him. The doctor told me to feed him everything he wants and to slather some real butter on everything. So we have been doing just that. Here is Benjamin enjoying his new green light on unlimited food.




Makenna has been on track-out lately. She goes back Monday. I can't believe she is half way through kindergarten already. I swear- she just went. She has also been an EXCELLENT child lately- she has been helpful, kind, and sweet. Alexandria has been busy "cooking" and being a princess. She has also now surpassed her sister in shoe size too! I know where she gets those big feet from (thanks Dad!). She has also been working with Makenna on how to write her numbers and letters. It is so sweet to watch them teach each other.
Steven is still working hard at his job. He has also been doing a lot of traveling. I have recently got a brand new camera and have been trying to figure out all of its functions. I have also been trying to figure out how to keep my eye on three kids that move. Normally, when I am with two of them, the third (Benjamin) sneaks off to find some paper to tear apart.
Thanks to Uncle Bruce and Aunt Wendy, the girls have been busy making tiara's. Here they are with their creations..




PS- I made the font a little bigger for all of those who need glasses. I thought it might help if you didn't have your glasses on hand!

No comments: