I finally got up North to meet Luke this past week. For those of you who don't know, Luke is my sister's son who was born a week before Ben. He is nine months old now, and it was about time I got to meet him. I am so glad I got to meet him, he is a happy little guy. I also loved seeing my family while I was up there. It had been a long time since me and the kids got to see everyone. As much as I like the south, I miss all my family up north so bad!! Here are some cute pictures.
Here is Luke

The Boys playing


Where's Lexi??

The boys first sledding experience...



New Year's and putting makeup on Grammy...

Makenna and the snow..

Throwing snowballs at Poppa..
4 comments:
Snow?? What's that anyways??? hee hee! Looks like fun. Our boys would love the opportunity to play in snow. Poor Titus hasn't experienced it yet. Someday perhaps.
I like to new look of the blog. It's fun to change it up isn't it?
I wish they had more options to change up the blog. I am not sure if I like the colors. This weekend I will try to see what I can do. I am scrapping tonight- wish me luck... I am WAY behind!!
Hope you had fun scrapping and accomplished much. As for the blog view...have you tried custom selecting your own colors. that's what I do. however, I agree. I wish we could have more options. sigh...if only we were bright enough to write templates. So far, I'm only able to make pathetic attempts at giving Peter from Punkymoods new ideas for his mood of the day. I just submitted 3 so we'll see what gets in. actually, i think they take whatever is sent to them. since i'm not getting paid and it's really not a high traffic site...you know.
I actually didn't get much done scrapping but at least I created my idea and I know what I need to do. I also just ordered a cricut, I really needed that for titles. I can't wait until it comes. As for the blog- I am going to try to customize the colors when I get chance with no kids around. Which is rare. What moods did you think of? I like your little mood guy on you blog, I thought about doing one myself, but I didn't want to steal too many things from you :)
Post a Comment