Monday, October 22, 2007

My Parents

My parents came to visit this week. The kids had a great time. They got to see Makenna play soccer, see how big Benjamin has gotten, and see the CRAZY combinations Lexi can make when playing dress up. Here are some pictures of their time.

PS- I added a Halloween and Christmas ticker down at the bottom so we can all see how many more days until these holidays. (Thanks Lisa for the idea!)


Ben and Poppa Playing


Benjamin and Grammy at the game


The whole group waiting for halftime to be over



The girls playing princess moms


My Little Man is growing up way too fast!! I took a couple of pictures of him lately and just was amazed at how much older he looks!! Many of you already know this, but they really do grow up WAY TOO FAST!! I always was ready for the girls to reach the next step, now I want everyone to freeze. I told them all- "No more getting older on Mommy!" Every time Benjamin looks at me with his twinkling blue eyes and great big grin, I can't believe I'm the mom of three happy, healthy, wonderful kids!! I feel so lucky!
Here is some of my big boy pictures...

Standing up..


Getting excited...

He LOVES table food- we call him "the little bird"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How nice for you to spend time with your parents! Looks like fun. You're so very welcome for the ticker ideas. But come on, Hello! It was your age ticker that got it all started. Also, thanks for the weather widget idea. It's so great to copy, isn't it? It was nice meeting your folks. Yay! Northerners!!!