Makenna scored a goal for our team yesterday. She was so proud of herself. She has really surprised me- she is being aggressive and tough!! She goes after the ball and is not afraid of people bigger than her (she is smaller probably then 99% of the kids). She loves it! A mom on my team takes great pictures and I wanted to share a couple with you! (Not a couple, a whole lot- I couldn't help my self!)
Going for the ball.


Digging

Just herself



This is what Ben thinks about Daddy taking care of him during Makenna's games! (He hears and sees me but can't get me- this makes him MAD!)


GO DUKE!
1 comment:
Hey! What great shots of your kiddos...hee hee. I'm so glad you're using them. Don't worry, I'll keep snapping away! Elijah is definitely enjoying soccer this year. We have his wonderful Coach to thank for that!
Post a Comment