Monday, September 24, 2007

I Have Never Rode in a Limo...

Thanks too ALL of you Makenna was the top seller in her class. She got a special treat, they took her (and all the other top sellers) in a limousine to Cici's Pizza for lunch. Makenna said it was really cool. According to Kenna, "Mom- we had NO carseats and NO seatbelts, we need a car like that." She really enjoyed it and we really appreciate all of you for helping her out. Makenna is also doing great in school. She tracks out Thursday and she will get her first report card! I can't wait to see it!



Cinderella was at my house today. She stayed for a VERY long time. I was only allowed to call her Cinderella and she told me that I needed a fairy god mother so I could turn into Snow White (according to Cinderella, they are best friends). Cindrella produced a wand and said, "Bibbidi Bobbidi DOO, you are the most beautiful Snow White in the whole, big, huge, world." Cinderella does have a way of making me feel good! :)




Hey- who is that silly guy?


Just cute,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what it would be like to have conversations about fairy princesses and the like...hum? On the other hand, I can tell you all about bad guys and how Daddy can beat them up and so forth.