Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Makenna Marie

Today was Makenna's birthday. She was so proud to walk into school and tell everyone that it was her birthday. They also wished her a Happy Birthday over the announcements, and she thought she was so big. After school, we went to Red Robin where the waiters and waitresses sang to her and brought her an ice cream. She loved it but Benjamin thought it was a little too loud. When we got home we opened presents and had a cake. This year she chose a school bus cake. With her I never know what she will pick for me to make. I can't believe she is five now. Where did those five years go? She has changed so much in just the last two months, school has made her seem so much older. Well here are a couple of picutres from her big day!

The Cake



The Gifts





Make a wish

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loooove the BUS cake. Very clever, Traci.