Well Wolverine has come to our house, even if I was too cheap to buy him real ones (thank you Uncle Michael and Aunt Francesca for the Wolverine claws- he now stops making his own :) )
Makenna got to ride her first horse for getting straight A's!! She has been doing an awesome job in 4th grade- it is way harder then when I went!!!
Benny started Baseball, he is on the Knights. Here he is in his first practice!
Here he is ready for his 1st game!
Swing batter batter swing!!
He tells us that he runs "super speed" around the bases!!
That is what he thinks about being on the field!! :)
Had to post this picture- it is blurry, I know. Ben was with me the last race I did, and I won first in my age division. He insisted on taking my picture when I got the trophy! He said someone needed to see me get it (Steve and the girls were at their soccer games). I laugh at this because I had already walked up, received my trophy and I am on the way back before he snaps it. But he was so proud he did it! :)
Lexi Loo with her green ribbon on St Patrick's Day for soccer!!
Here she is being a goalie. It scares me because she doesn't like to pay attention that closely :)
Ben entertaining himself while watching his sister!
Lexi's art got chosen for our county's art night to represent 2nd grade. Her art is the top middle heart. It is a quilted heart project.
We scored free tickets to the zoo!!
Petting a sheep, some of them bite!!! They creep me out!
We had never seen a peep that walked and a peepmobile!
Benny and I
My little birdies!
And OH MY, my baby turned 5!!!! I can't believe that!!!! He celebrated with a Power Ranger's cake (the red guy)!! I still am having a hard time with him getting so big!!
He loves everyone to sing to him!!
Power Ranger Samuri Ben
My life: Ben being a goof trying to get in my pictures, the girls not quite listening to me and participating how they see fit, and Steve.........well you can see what he is doing????
Here are me and the kids getting ready for the neighborhood Easter Egg hunt!
Find them Benny!
Lexi and her friend working together!
Back at home dying our eggs with kool-aid!
The Easter Bunny came to our house too!!
Lexi hanging (literally) out with some of the other 2nd grade girls in the hood!
A friend of ours had an amazing Easter Party- these are all kids from just part of our neighborhood, it was so wonderful!! It helped ease missing my family during they holidays!!
Steve and Benny getting ready for the egg toss! They did well together!
Makenna made an Academy level soccer team in our area. She was super stoked and proud of herself for being able to make it. Here she is with her new Uniform!
Her first game.....
She wanted everyone to see her red uniform too!!
This is Lexi (not #40) trying to steal the ball!!
And we added our newest addition to the family last Saturday- this is Lizzie. She is a 4 month old labradoodle!!! She is sooo sweet and has the same tempermant as Ellie. She is doing really well potty training, and the kids are loving her!!!! The kids say we have a polar bear and a black bear now!
And speaking of Ellie's temperment, what dog sits for a 5 year old who shoves a spiderman hat on her......
and then tells her to sit and stay, and she does it. Poor baby!! She is sooooo sweet and so good. She is the reason our newest addition is a doodle like her. She is spolied rotten and deservedly so!






































No comments:
Post a Comment