First I want to say Congratulations to my sister for the birth of her 3rd baby, Eric!! He was born on Black Friday, and both my sister and the baby are happy and healthy!
Back in November, Makenna and I went to the Taylor Swift Concert that she got for a present for her birthday! She loved it! It was quite the production with some amazing things going on!! I recommend it to anyone!! Makenna sang out loud to every song and was in awe of everything that was going on!! I had to tell her not all concerts are this impressive!!
Here are some pictures I took with my phone, so sorry for the quality. Makenna read the ticket and it said no camera, and she would NOT let me bring mine in. When we got in there everyone had a cameras and she said, "Well you are supposed to follow the rules!"
Hey when did she start looking so old????
Lexi also missed school and came up and saw her best friend Eliana!! She loves and misses her soooo much!!!!! Thank you Timm Family for letting us stay with you guys!! We really appreciated it!!
According to Lexi- Best Friends Forever and Ever!!
Did I ever mention I have one of the most patient dogs EVER!! Especially when one of her owner's loves to play dress up!!
Lexi put one of her own costumes on Ellie
Poor thing can't even see right
Because dressing Ellie is one of their fav's- I went out and bought a dog coat for her. Steve HATES it!!
Here are some pictures of us decorating our tree!! We got a big one this year, and yes the Duke blue lights came back again!!!
The resident Grinch back again this year! :)
Goofball
Loving her tree
Gangster Kenna
Proud of their work!!
Merry Christmas!
Here is another "THANK YOU STEVE" moment! Both girls are on the same team for indoor soccer. I am helping coach. I gave Steve the camera and asked him to take pictures. He took...................2!! And the killer is he got both girls in each frame so he said he should get bonus points!!! Hopefully I can get more soon!
Lexi is the one closest to you and Makenna is the one with the yellow indoor shoes next to her!
Once again, Makenna in the middle and Lexi playing wing!
The kids got to visit Santa!!
Makenna got her braces today. The poor girl almost lost it right before the put them on! She was so scared that she cried. She eventually relaxed and realized they didn't hurt! She chose red and green for Christmas. Every month she gets new colors, and she has her color's chosen until June!! Love her planning!!!!
Here is right before she lost it!!
Getting them all extra clean
Brackets getting set!
Almost done, just need colors and the wire!
All done! Red and green and one little girl who isn't quite sure what she will do without popcorn!!




























No comments:
Post a Comment