







Last night we dyed some eggs. I asked the girls if they were ready so they posed and said they were ready.

Ben was enthralled with the water changing colors.

Makenna making her eggs
Lexi going out of her comfort zone of pink to green
Ben loved to "write" his name on the eggs
I haven't gotten a picture of the 3 of them together in a long time. I can't go get it done by the professionals because Ben HATES strangers and it would be a miserable experience. Today they were all dressed up, so I tried...
In this one Steve made faces and they were laughing too hard
Then the girls would NOT stop posing...
I got one decent one of Ben
A decent one of Lexi
I wanted a cute sister picture but they kept giggling out of control..
Show casing Makenna's blue eyes
Once again the girls are posing and Ben is laughing. Will I ever get a good shot? Does anyone know the secret? I really would like a good one to send friends and family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment