Well we hope all of you had a great New Year's. We had a little party (Steven told me at about 2pm that we will be having guests over at 7pm!). I was able to get
shopping done and we had a GREAT time. We had our neighbors over and told them to come in their PJ's for a relaxing night. It was so much fun. We played board games, ate some good food, and just enjoyed ourselves. We hope and pray all of you have a great year this year!
Here are some pictures of the evening.

The girls all made it up til 12 to ring in the New Year!!

The kids eating a little earlier.

Aren't my girls cute???

The old couple.
Makenna and our neighbor
Flipp- she loves when she sees him!

He looks like a little old man!

Steven also just celebrated his 29th birthday. He of course had a Duke Cake and the girls never let him have a
birthday without new Duke shirts and hats!



3 comments:
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too! We saw your other neighbors in downtown WF last night. you know, the crazy ones...LOL!
Many blessings to you and yours in 2009, Traci!
Your girls are too funny, and that pic of Benny is so cute, Travis and I both giggled. Miss you guys!!
Thank you for sharing this link on your facebook page. I thoroughly enjoyed the pictures. I know folks in NC get really excited when it snows. I remember visiting NC and there was an occasion where it snowed and the snow trucks were every wheres in moments.
Post a Comment