Helping Daddy fix some outlets..
Wearing Daddy's FAVORITE hat (GO DUKE!!)

Wearing Daddy's shoes...

Helping Daddy fix the speakers..

He also likes to be like his sister...
My parents have kept bits and pieces of my childhood. Makenna finally grew into a sweater that my Mom made me when I was 7. It is so neat to see her wearing something I wore and something my mom made about 20 years ago!!! Here is when I wore it (I am about 8 years old in this picture)....

Here is Makenna...

Just a random picture of the girls posing...

Makenna insisted that I put this picture of her "toothless smile" on the blog. (To be honest, it really isn't toothless because her permanent teeth grew in behind her baby teeth- she always makes things more difficult!!)
2 comments:
enjoy this post!
Elijah's teeth are busting thru before losing the baby ones too. how bout that!
I took her to the dentist to see if they were okay, he said they will fall out- just be patient. I am glad other kids do the same thing!!
Post a Comment