Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation

Yep- a whole year has gone by for Makenna at school. She is now a kindergarten graduate, and I have to admit I cried like a baby. She is my baby and not supposed to be that big- but she is and I am so proud of her. Here are some cute pictures and clips of Makenna's graduation ceremony. They had a luau and all had to wear their school shirts. Make sure you have your volume up a little so you can hear the singing!
She and two other classes had their graduation

Right after they gave her the lei for graduating

My little graduate


Here is a little video of the it-


Sometimes Ben likes to play a little bit before he falls to sleep and more often then not I go to check on him and find him like this. His feet in the air and out cold!


Ben is always happy eating.



Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of Lexi this week. She has informed me that I cut some of her hair (mind you I probably cut about a quarter of an inch) and now she doesn't have princess hair. She told me I can't take any more pictures of her until it grows back. What was I thinking?????

1 comment:

lisaqshay said...

Congrats and Wahoo! All done kindergarten. My, my where does the time go?
I love Ben's sleeping positions. Elijah was and is the same way. Doesn't even look comfy. hee hee
Seriously, mom! You cut a princesses hair. Oh my, how could you? It'll grow, promise.