Makenna ready to tap.

Lexi is ready too!!

Lexi couldn't help her excitement on the way there and promptly fell asleep.
Makenna's class and her teacher Miss Diana

Ben at intermission HAPPY to get out!!
Luke happy for the break too!!
My Mom and the girls.
Tammi and Luke
Lexi ready for ballet

My Mom, my sister, and Luke are here and they got to see the recital and are busy having fun with us. We have been swimming and shopping.
Benny and Lukey hanging out in their diapers.
My Mom and Luke at the pool
Makenna asked her to throw out her floaty because she can swim by herself. She has taught herself so much!!


We also celebrated Lexi's birthday today. I know it is not until a couple more days but we wanted to do it today so that everyone could be here with her. She of course had a princess castle cake. I must say the cake turned out better than I thought. Happy Birthday Lexi!!!!
That cake and ice cream was delicious
2 comments:
WOW! what a great update trac! thanks for the pics. i looove loooove love the cake. you are amazingly talented. how ever do you come up with those great ideas for cakes? gosh!
cute recital pix too. ben is really getting big...love his hair! precious little kiddos. missing you...
scrappin' today. just a little.
Thanks Lisa. When are we going to get together to scrapbook, I have lots of pictures!!
Post a Comment