Hoping to have no last minute problems we will be in our new house next Friday. The kids have all been taking this differently. Needless to say, Makenna is downright upset about the move. She says she doesn't want to leave her friends and her house. We have promised to drive her to her old school so she can finish out kindergarten with her friends and teachers. She is a little happier about that, but I think she is still having a hard time with the change. I am hoping she will be happier about once we get there and life returns to normal. Lexi is hilarious about the move. We have packed up some (mind you they do have a lot of toys) of her toys, and one toy was her makeup mirror. So every morning she wakes up and ask, "How many more days until we move?" I tell her how many and she always says, "I am so excited, then I will have my makeup mirror back!!" I guess we could move into a tent and she would be happy as long as her mirror is back! Benjamin, I think, is delighted with the move because of all the boxes he has been able to get into and pull things out of. It has been an adventure trying to pack with him. He is so nosy. For every two boxes I get done, he succeeds in pulling out most of the contents of one box or he escapes my immediate view and goes around the house pulling out all the air conditioning vents and pushing them back down the hole. He keeps me on my toes!!
Mindless Mutterings
7 years ago
4 comments:
i cant wait to soo my nieces and nephew. only 6 more days and it also looks like this northerner is going the be able to wear shorts and flip lops, christ i dont know what to do with 65 degree sunny weather! lol
We will convert you. Steven says he will never head back there to freeze in the gloom!!
Hey the northern weather isnt that bad, we are much stronger than the south because of our weather! lol just look at the civil war we were the victors lol.
Steven said that you weren't around when the civil war was around and that the Kulzer line was still overseas at the time; therefore, you can not claim that you won anything. Remember, my maiden name, I have much more claim to the win then you do!!!
Post a Comment