We went to our town's Christmas parade today. As Steven and I watched it, we thought- "Wow- we really do live in a Redneck town." See why we thought that.....
PS- Look for Ben underneath this video.
Mindless Mutterings
7 years ago
KRAZY KHAOS TO SHARE!!
5 comments:
Oh Tracy!!!! That's hilarious!!! I'm still laughing. Shawn had to go for Upwards, which he said was most of the parade participants. Had I known you'd be there, I would've asked you to take pics of the boys. Oh well. But thanks for your slide show presentation. It brought joy to my heart knowing I made the right decision to stay home and skip the parade. LOL!
You are welcome. I didn't see the boys. There were a lot of upwards children in it. I promise you didn't miss any of the dumptrucks :) Did your boys like being in a parade?
Yes! They thought it was awesome. I showed Shawn your slideshow. He cracked up over it. He wasn't privy to all the sights like you were as he was in it. Wow...
Thank you for your web site and all the pictures and video’s, I check them all out when you remind us of new posts. Every once in a while I check it out on my own and just cracked up watching the parade slide show. I can’t believe my Nephew and family is in redneck country! Does he own a pick up truck yet and have a camper on the cab part? Looks like you are all doing great down there. In Syracuse we have 27” of snow already, only 150”+ more to go. Go SU BASKETBALL!!
Craig,
Steven would LOVE a pick up truck. If his company didn't give him his vehicle we would probably have a big jacked up one out in our driveway. Sorry for all the snow- we are 75 today :)
Thank you for the comments too! We would love more people to comment!
Post a Comment