He can get on all fours but go absolutely no where...
Standing tall...
He now feed himself pretty regularly too!
My best friend down here just had a baby. Little Amy was born last Thursday and only weighed 5 lbs 12 oz when she left the hospital. I took Ben and the girls to see her yesterday. Look at the size difference...
I like this picture because it looks like he is trying to sneak in a quick hair pull (his ABSOLUTE favorite thing to do)...
3 comments:
He's such a handsome little man. I'm with you on the home photo shoots. Why spend tons of money to capture pics of tears???
He takes on look at professionals and cries. By the way Lisa, how did your pictures turn out Monday??
well, actually, I skipped it! my sister and I looked over what I had and came up with 2 shots (the one on the blog and another that looks as if it leads up to that crazy pic) sigh...now i just have to come up with a design that holds 2 pics. am i nuts or what????
Post a Comment