We just got back from Disney World and had a WONDERFUL time. We did so much and had so much fun together. I took a BUNCH of pictures so I have decided to do a 3 day blog. That way I can share a lot of pictures, just not all at one time. (I ended up taking 253 pictures this trip, I promise not to share all with you!!!) The girls were in awe of everything that went on in Disney World. Makenna was happy that she was tall enough to go on the big kid rides. Her favorite ride was Test Track and Splash Mountain. Lexi loved Pooh's ride and the Maelstrom- she made her Daddy go on it twice in row with her (this was after doing it twice the day before!) Ben was a great baby. He would sleep when he could but other than that he would stay awake and watch EVERYTHING. Over the next three days I will blog about our trip and give you more details but here are some cute pictures of our trip....
My Favorite photo of Benjamin this whole trip...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I'm with you, that pic of benjamin wearing the hat, is beyond adorable!!!!!!
1 comment:
I'm with you, that pic of benjamin wearing the hat, is beyond adorable!!!!!!
Post a Comment