Thursday, August 23, 2007

You never know how they will think

Yesterday afternoon I was taking care of Benjamin and the girls were playing together (the normal day to day happening in our house). Well, Lexi fell down (with help from Makenna) and hit her eye on a toy. She, of course, was crying and went to her daddy. This was about the 100th time she was crying because the two girls were playing too rough. Steven was busy putting away some tools (and was quite annoyed by the constant whining taking place), but a hilarious conversation followed,
"Daddy, Kenna pushed me and I hurt my eye"
"Oh Lexi, you are just going to have to suck it up and stop crying."
You then see Lexi's think hard, and promptly follow with...
"I can't suck it daddy, I can't reach it."
That made us all laugh. Leave it to the little ones to tell you that you make absolutely no sense.

I also wanted to thank everyone that helped Makenna with her fundraiser. She sold enough stuff to get her animal she wanted and attend her school funday. We reallly appreciated it!!

I just wanted to post this cute picture of Steven and his son playing.

No comments: