Saturday, May 26, 2007

Off to Never Never Land






Makenna had here recital today. Of course, being the proud parents we are, we thought she did AMAZING!!!! She danced to "I don't Want To Grow Up" for tap and "Heart will Fly On Wings" for ballet. She was also excited to receive flowers from us and her Nana and Grandpa. She is growing up so fast, it is so hard for me to believe that in 2 months she will be in Kindergarten!! Makenna really made us proud today!


In other news....

Yesterday I put Ben down to play. We were playing around and taking pictures (the girls were down for their naps so it was just us two). My batteries died and when I came back with fresh ones Ben had moved....

When I left him, he was like this.....





When I found him, he was like this.....



I think the roll over surprised him. Since then he has rolled over a couple more times.

And since I showed everyone else, here are some pictures we took for Lexi's 3 year old pictures. She turns 3 next Friday!! Of course, it will be a princess party!!



No comments: